Monday, November 25, 2013

I like Jamie Oliver. He has nice food ideas. I've never seen him write, but this cover makes me think he scribbled this down and I like it that way. Way to go Penguin

I like Jamie Oliver. He has nice food ideas. I've never seen him write, but this cover makes me think he scribbled this down and I like it that way. Way to go Penguin
I like Jamie Oliver. He has nice food ideas. I've never seen him write, but this cover makes me think he scribbled this down and I like it that way. Way to go Penguin
Click here to download
Wilfrid Desan, The Marxism of Jean-Paul Sartre, Anchor Books,1966. Cover by Ben Shahn.
Wilfrid Desan, The Marxism of Jean-Paul Sartre, Anchor Books,1966. Cover by Ben Shahn.
Click here to download
Vintage Penguin Books
Vintage Penguin Books
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment