Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"I sing because I'm happy... I sing because I'm free... His eye is on the Sparrow and I know He watches me." . . . one of my favorite hymns! . . .

'Winter' book cover, 1909.
'Winter' book cover, 1909.
Click here to download
"I sing because I'm happy... I sing because I'm free... His eye is on the Sparrow and I know He watches me." . . . one of my favorite hymns! . . .
"I sing because I'm happy... I sing because I'm free... His eye is on the Sparrow and I know He watches me." . . . one of my favorite hymns! . . .
Click here to download
Book cover design
Book cover design
Click here to download
Civilization on Trial and The World and The West cover by Elaine Lustig 1958
Civilization on Trial and The World and The West cover by Elaine Lustig 1958
Click here to download
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment